Wanderlust can be an addiction, I know it is for me. When the itch to travel nags at you like a thousand mosquito bites and you wake up in a sweat because you haven’t booked your next flight, you know you have it bad. Here are 12 signs that prove you’re addicted to travel.
1. You spend hours browsing travel blogs and websites.
2. You have several different currencies in your possession.
3. You browse the Internet for your next destination while on your current one.
4. You prefer watching the Travel Channel, National Geographic, and the Discovery Channel to fashion channels or reality TV.
5. You know the recent exchange rate for most currencies.
6. You can pack a month’s worth of clothes in a carry on bag.
7. Your passport is on your counter next to your house keys and wallet.
8. You realize your toiletries aren’t ones you buy but ones you collect from the hotels you’ve visited.
9. You can tell if you’re within the luggage weight limit by feel.
10. You’re passport is as thick as an encyclopedia.
11. You wake up in the middle of the night and have to take a minute to remember where you are.
12. And finally, you are truly depressed after coming home from a destination.
Are you addicted to travel? Do you have any of these signs? Share your experiences with us!